Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cover letter


Blk 636 Woodlands Ring Road #09-87
Singapore 730636

U0909023@nus.edu.sg

10 February 2012 

Na Kok Yong

Director of HR department


Eins Technology Pte Ltd
5 Upper Aljunied Link
#07-04 Quartz Industrial Building
Singapore 367903 


Dear Mr. Na: 

With reference to the advertisement posted on the NUS Career Centre website, I am writing to request you to consider me for the position of intern in the application development department of your esteemed organization. This internship will help me build a strong foundation in the career I wish to pursue in the field of software design.

I am currently pursuing a Honor’s Degree in Computing Engineering at the National University of Singapore, with my specialization being software programming. I have accomplished design projects, which requires me to design the hardwares and program the softwares ,or my course of study. Not only has the process of programming sparked my interest in software application development products, but also by working as a team, I have learned the very basic importance of teamwork in order to be successful in any field. Being exceptionally motivated by the myriad yet creative applications seen on smart phones, I have thus attempted to design a few applications for my personal use during my leisure hours. I feel that this shows my enthusiasm and interest towards design. I believe these have shown my willingness to learn and interest towards application development and will help me with the position I am applying for at your organization.

Being in my third year of studies, I have gained required skills and knowledge of programming and debugging skills in C/C++, Java on Windows and acquired a deep understanding of Windows Operating Systems. I also have prior experience to PC hardware architecture troubleshooting and IO peripherals.

I look forward to hearing from you with a positive response. My contact number is 92285566 and my e-mail address is u0909023@nus.edu.sg. I am available for an interview whenever it suits your convenience.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours sincerely,
Mr Alvin Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment